Mr & Mrs Smith (Smith Hotels) is the travel club for hotel lovers, a carefully handpicked collection of the world’s most seductive boutique hotels and villas, where members (Black, Silver or GoldSmiths) discover and book unforgettable weekend breaks, far-flung escapes, villa holidays, experiences and more. Each hotel is personally perused by a team of globe-trotting experts, reviewed by discerning tastemakers and comes with a free Smith Extra on arrival and the company’s best-price guarantee.
Mr & Mrs Smith is a global club with members & hotels worldwide, along with select partners like British Airways & Vitality health, and have a dedicated 24/7 travel team available on hand to help.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel
How to connect Mr & Mrs Smith (Smith Hotels) to myfrontdesk
Ask your Mr & Mrs Smith Account Manager to provide your Hotel ID for mapping inside myfrontdesk and proceed:
- Go to the Manage (gear icon) page
- Open the Channels page
- Search for Mr & Mrs Smith channel and click on Not Setup
- Click on Enable channel
- Login with your Hotel ID provided by the channel.
- This will send a request to the channel to enable the connection for channel management by Cloudbeds. You will be notified via email when the connection has been enabled and your rooms are ready for mapping.
- Note: If you have not been approved by Mr & Mrs Smith yet, your request will be rejected. If you have not yet signed up with the channel, email email@example.com or click here to begin the registration process.
The channel will be set to Awaiting Activation until you're notified that the rooms are ready for mapping.
- Once you're notified via email that the connection is enabled, go back to the Channels page and click on Ready for mapping
- In the login page, click on Continue
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Mr & Mrs Smith. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Mr & Mrs Smith. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Mr & Mrs Smith. Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed. Click Next when completed or if you want to skip this step.
- Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from Cloudbeds to the channel
Frequently Asked Questions
Mr & Mrs Smith supports:
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
- Close Day (Stop Sell)
Mr & Mrs Smith does not support:
- Credit Cards information