Revato is a direct booking platform syncing to the HotelsCombined network, which allows you to reach a global audience of over 30 million users searching for accommodation every month.
This step-by-step guide explains how to connect Revato by HotelsCombined to Cloudbeds PMS.
How to connect Revato by HotelsCombined to Cloudbeds PMS
If you do not have an account at Revato:
Create an account at Revato. Here's the registration form.
If you do have an account at Revato:
Go ahead and proceed with Step 2.
- Reach out to your Revato Account Manager or contact their support and request the connection to myallocator - Channel Manager by Cloudbeds.
- Once Revato switches your channel manager to myallocator on their end, they will notify Cloudbeds support team to enable the connection on Cloudbeds PMS.
- Once the connection is enabled on Cloudbeds side, you will receive an email, notifying you that Revato is ready for mapping. Proceed with Step 3.
If you are switching from another channel manager to myallocator, Revato will disconnect the property from the previous channel manager.
- Click on Manage (gear icon)
- Go to the Channels page
- Search for Revato by HotelsCombined and click on the Ready For Mapping button
- Your Property Code credentials will be already entered in the Channel Login page. Click on NEXT.
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Revato. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Revato. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Revato. Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed. Click Next when completed or if you want to skip this step.
The mapping is complete.
- Click on Full Refresh to send an update to the channel.