Revato is a direct booking platform syncing to the HotelsCombined metasearch network and also providing distribution to thousands of travel affiliates including Kayak, Farecompare.com, Besthoteloffers.net, Yandex, 7ojozat, andFINN.no. Reach a global audience of over 30 million users searching for accommodation every month.
Things you should know before you get started:
Before connection to Revato, you need to create an account with the channel. To get started with account creation, please visit https://www.revato.com/ContactUs and fill out the form. A Revato representative will reach out as soon as possible.
For more information on the channel, please visit https://www.revato.com
How to Connect Revato by HotelsCombined to myfrontdesk
For new properties:
To sign-up, submit a request via https://www.revato.com/ContactUs
For properties already connected to Revato:
The property must request (via your Revato Account Manager or via email@example.com) to make myallocator your desired Channel Manager (If you are switching from another channel manager to myallocator, Revato will disconnect the property from the previous channel manager).
Once Revato switches you to myallocator on their end, they will email myfrontdesk support team to enable the connection on myfrontdesk side.
Once you request the Revato team to make myallocator your channel manager, Revato will send an email to our Support team as well, to enable connection on our end.
Once this is done - you will receive an email, notifying you that Revato is ready for mapping.
1. Go to myfrontdesk and open Channels page
2. If you have correctly completed first 2 steps Revato by HotelsCombined will already be on your channels list with the status 'Ready for mapping'. Click on 'Ready for mapping' to proceed to mapping.
3. Click NEXT to continue
4. Select the Revato rooms from the dropdown so they correspond to myallocator rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
5. Select which channel rate plan should be updated with the prices in the myallocator availability page.
- Myallocator channel manager only supports one rate plan
- If you are seeing 'room not updated' under the the drop-down menu, please note that at least one rate plan associated to a room type is needed in order to update it.
Please contact Revato by HostelCombined support team if you need help to adjust your rate plans at the extranet
6. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip
7. Mapping is done. Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from myfrontdesk to Revato by HotelsCombined