LateRooms.com is a hotel reservations website providing discounted and last-minute hotel deals throughout the UK, Europe, and the rest of the world.
Currently, the LateRooms channel operates on an API-based XML connection. Prior to December 2018, the channel was a scraper-type connection.
The new LateRooms connection greatly improves upon the old channel connection:
⦁ Bookings are now directly sent to myfrontdesk. Properties used to only get emails about bookings and have to manually input those into their systems. From now on, bookings will come directly into myfrontdesk (no more manual loading!).
⦁ Additionally, the bookings will now contain credit card information (no more retrieving this from Laterooms ). The Laterooms card portal formerly used to retrieve card details will be disabled.
⦁ Allocations will function the same way.
Please note that two LateRooms channels currently exist in the Channels list. As of January 2019, we will consolidate into a single channel, but for now, please ignore the old, disabled connection ("LateRooms") and use the new connection ("LateRooms XML") only.
If you already have an account with LateRooms - please proceed to step 2.
- Go to http://www.laterooms.com/en/static/AddYourHotel.mvc and click 'Sign Up' and fill out the information about your property.
- Once the form is filled out, you will be emailed by the LateRooms Content Team confirming if your property meets the criteria to be listed on the website.
3. Once your account is created and a LateRooms Hotel ID has been assigned, you can find your ID in the LateRooms extranet in two different ways:
- Finance Tab (1)
- URL on the hotel's profile on LateRooms.com website (2)
- Login to myfrontdesk, go to Manage > Channels
- Search for LateRooms (XML) -> click 'Not Setup'
- Insert your Hotel ID (you can find your Hotel ID on LateRooms extranet as explained on the previous step) and click 'Next'
This will trigger an auto-verification email to the LateRooms Support Team. The LateRooms team will then email Cloudbeds Support Team to confirm the connection, and we will finalize the channel activation for you. Please wait until our confirmation.
- Once you receive our confirmation it means that the channel is 'Ready for Mapping'. Go ahead and access Channels tab.
- Click on 'Ready for Mapping' > Next
If the you are seeing 'Awaiting Activation' button instead, it means that the connection is not ready yet. Please wait until our confirmation by email or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Map the corresponding rooms between myallocator and LateRooms
Click NEXT when done
4. Select which channel rate plan should be updated by channel manager.
Since myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) can only control one Rate Plan, we always recommend that you select the "Default" or "Standard" Rate Plan on this screen.
Once chosen, we will control rates for this rate plan only - any other Rate Plans must be set up to be derived from the Default Rate.
More information about Rate Plans can be found here: Rateplan Support - Using Rate Plans to set multiple rates
5. Here you can enter a discount or an increase of your base rate for this specific channel (if desired). Please note: do not enter your default room rate here.
6. Leave box 'Send full refresh to LateRooms' checked, this will send rates and availability to all LateRooms rooms mapped.