Makemytrip, Goibibo, HotelTravel, and Easytobook have all rolled into one single channel - Ingoibibo making it one of the largest online hotels booking engine in India and also one of the leading air aggregators.
If you wish to connect to the OTAs Easytobook, Makemytrip, and Hoteltravel, you should do so via the Ingoibibo channel
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel
How to connect Ingoibibo to myfrontdesk
1. Login to Ingoibibo Extranet and open 'Property' section
2. Go to Channel Manager tab
3. Select 'Cloudbeds' as your channel manager, click ADD
1. Login to myfrontdesk, go to Manage > Channels
2. Search for Ingoibibo (Goibibo) > click 'Not Setup'
3. Enter your access token and hotel code (contact your Goibibo Account Manager to get this info) and click NEXT
4. Map the corresponding rooms between myfrontdesk and Ingoibibo, click NEXT when done:
5. Add a base rate adjustment for each room type if needed (here you can enter a discount or an increase of your base rate for this specific channel) and click NEXT:
6. Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from myfrontdeskto the channel
Please note that myfrontdesk sends only Base Rates (which are set in myfrontdesk) to Ingoibibo. Rate plans or promotional packages should be set up directly in Ingoibibo
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic Adjustments
- Minimum length of stay
- Closing Rate Plan for Bookings
Ingoibibo does not support:
- Automatic Adjustments for cancellations
- Maximum length of stay
- Close Day for Arrival
- Close Day for Departure
Please make sure that any Rate-Based Taxes were configured as an 'Inclusive' tax - Subtotals received from this channel already include taxes.
Check more details about Rate-Based Taxes configuration here: Rate-Based Taxes (Dynamic Tax)
1. After you have completed the channel mapping in myfrontdesk, go to Reservation Sources
2. Open 'Third Party Sources' tab
3. Here you will find the Ingoibibo field
4. Configure taxes/fees and commission for Channel Collect (if applicable)
5. Configure taxes/fees and commission for Hotel Collect (if applicable)
Myfrontdesk separates Ingoibibo Hotel Collect and Ingoibibo Channel Collect. This means that you will see in a reservation whether the payment is paid directly to the hotel, or collected by the channel before getting paid out to the property.
You can also set up different taxes, fees, commissions, and payment methods for both Ingoibibo Hotel Collect and Channel Collect
To setup payment methods - payment processing should be enabled
1. In myfrontdesk, go to Payment Options
2. Scroll down to 'Processing Methods'
3. Select payment method for Ingoibibo Hotel Collect and Channel Collect separately:
Click here to learn more about how myfrontdesk receives rates from Ingoibibo
The following error can be solved once you update your Checkin and Checkout time at Goibibo extranet.
Log in to your Goibibo extranet and access 'Property' section in order to setup/update your Checkin and Checkout time.
If needed, you can also ask your Goibibo Business Development Manager to do it so.