Makemytrip, Goibibo, HotelTravel, and Easytobook have all rolled into one single channel - Ingoibibo making it one of the largest online hotels booking engine in India and also one of the leading air aggregators.
If you wish to connect to the OTAs Easytobook, Makemytrip, and HotelTravel, you should do so via the Ingoibibo channel.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel
How to connect Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) to Cloudbeds PMS
- Go to the Settings page (gear icon) in your Account options
- Open the Distribution page
- Go to the Channels tab
- Search for Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) and click on Not Setup
If you already have an account with Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip): Proceed to Step 2.
If you don't have an account with Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip):
- Click to Create a New Account
- Configure the account with all the necessary information and proceed to Step 2.
- Login to Ingoibibo Extranet and open Property section
- Go to Channel Manager tab
- Select Cloudbeds as your channel manager, click ADD
In Cloudbeds PMS,
- Click to Enable Channel on Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) channel page
- Log in to your Account with your Access Token and Hotel Code credentials
The credentials must be provided by the channel itself. If you do not know your account credentials, reach out directly to your channel account manager.
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) . A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
- Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in Cloudbeds PMS or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
- For detailed information about the mapping process, check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) . You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) . Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed.
- Click Continue when completed or if you want to skip this step. The mapping is complete.
The option(s) you select below must match what is set in your Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) extranet.
Configure your Occupancy-Based Pricing rules for extra infant, child and adult with the following options:
- charge an amount equal to room rate;
- as a fixed amount (insert the amount next)
- no charge
- as a percentage of the room rate (insert the percentage next)
Advanced Booking Settings:
Minimum Advanced Booking Offset
- Also known as "Early Booker" or "Cutoff" restriction, this value signifies the last day before check-in on which a rate will be displayed to travelers. For instance, if set to "720 hours", a rate will be displayed to travelers until 30 days before check-in and then hidden after that.
Maximum Advanced Booking Offset
- Also known as a "Last Minute Booking" restriction, this value signifies the first day before check-in on which a rate will be displayed to travelers. For instance, if set to "72 hours", a rate will be displayed to travelers starting 3 days prior to check-in and no sooner.
- Minimum Advanced Booking Offset
- The Minimum Advanced Booking Offset value will be set as "0" - meaning the last point the room can be booked is midnight the date of stay
- The Maximum Advanced Booking Offset will be set as 13200 - meaning the room becomes available to book 550 days before date of stay or 1.5 years
If you set Minimum Advanced Booking Offset or Maximum Advanced Booking Offset as "0" this is causing both fields to be set to 0 on the channel, it means that your property is not bookable until midnight the date of stay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) supports:
- Advanced Channel Rates
- Close Days
- Minimum length of stay
- Credit Cards
Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) does not support:
- Booking Cutoffs
- Last-Minute Booking
- Per Person Pricing
- Maximum length of stay
- Close Day for Arrival
- Close Day for Departure
Please make sure that any Rate-Based Taxes were configured as an 'Inclusive' tax - Subtotals received from this channel already include taxes.
Check more details about Rate-Based Taxes configuration here: Rate-Based Taxes (Dynamic Tax)
After you have completed the channel mapping in Cloudbeds PMS, check Taxes and Fees - Everything you need to know to configure your channel Hotel Collect and Channel Collect taxes and fees accordingly in the Reservation Sources page.
Cloudbeds PMS separates Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) Hotel Collect and Channel Collect. This means that you will see in a reservation whether the payment is paid directly to the hotel, or collected by the channel before getting paid out to the property.
You can also set up different taxes, fees, commissions, and payment methods for both Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) Hotel Collect and Channel Collect
To setup payment methods - payment processing should be enabled
- Go to Payment Options
- Scroll down to Processing Methods
- Select payment method for Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) Hotel Collect and Channel Collect separately:
The following error can be solved once you update your Check-in and Check-out time at Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) extranet.
Log in to your Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) extranet and access 'Property' section in order to setup/update your Check-in and Check-out time.
If needed, you can also ask your Ingoibibo (Goibibo & Makemytrip) Business Development Manager to do it so.
If you see this error during the mapping process, you need to follow the instructions from the error: contact channelmanager-tech@Ingoibibo.com and request to change the pricing model to Per Day Rate. Once it is done, you can continue with the mapping process.