Traveloka is Southeast Asia's leading online travel agency, providing guests the opportunity to purchase a wide range of transportation, accommodation, lifestyle activities, and financial services products. The Traveloka app has been downloaded more than 60 million times, making it the most popular booking application in the Southeast Asian region.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Check the FAQ section before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect Traveloka to Cloudbeds PMS
If you do not have an account at Traveloka:
Create an account at Traveloka: Here's the sign up link.
If you have an account at Traveloka:
Go ahead and proceed with Step 2.
All room types must be already created both in Cloudbeds PMS and in the channel's extranet before starting this connection.
- Once you have completed your property setup (accommodations) on Traveloka, reach out to your Traveloka Market Manager/Market Coordinator to activate your hotel for myallocator (Cloudbeds channel manager) on Traveloka's Extranet and to generate the Hotel Code.
- After the connection is confirmed by your Traveloka Market Manager and you have received your Traveloka Hotel Code, proceed with Step 3.
First, access your Cloudbeds PMS account:
- Click on Manage (gear icon)
- Access Channels tab
- Search by Traveloka and click on Not Setup button
Click on Enable Channel, if requested, and proceed:
- Login with your Traveloka Hotel Code
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Traveloka. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in Cloudbeds PMS or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process, check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Traveloka. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Traveloka. Click here to check further information.
- Click on Adjust all to add a Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed (If you want to skip this step, leave it at zero). After adding the adjustment, click on Apply, and then go to the NEXT STEP when completed.
- Send a full refresh to update availability and rates to the channel.
The mapping is complete.
Traveloka does not support receiving MinLos and MaxLos from Cloudbeds PMS (if they are setup)
Check with your Traveloka Account Manager to see if it's possible to set these limitations directly on the channel
Frequently Asked Questions
Cloudbeds PMS separates Traveloka Hotel Collect and Traveloka Channel Collect. This means that you will see in a reservation whether the payment is paid directly to the hotel, or collected by the channel before getting paid out to the property.
You can also set up different taxes, fees, commissions, and payment methods for both Traveloka Hotel Collect and Channel Collect.
1. After you have completed the channel mapping, go to Reservation Sources in Cloudbeds PMS
2. Open the Third Party Sources tab
3. Here you will find the Traveloka field
4. Configure taxes/fees and commission for Channel Collect (if applicable)
5. Configure taxes/fees and commission for Hotel Collect (if applicable)
To setup payment methods - payment processing should be enabled
1. In Cloudbeds PMS go to Payment Options
2. Scroll down to Processing Methods
3. Select payment method for Traveloka Hotel Collect and Channel Collect separately: