Best Day Travel is a 100% Mexican enterprise established in Cancun since 1984, with renowned prestige in the tourist industry all over the country, perfecting day after day the personalized service concept that has distinguished them since the very beginning.
How to connect Best Day to myfrontdesk
1. If you don’t have an account at Best Day:
Click here to setup your property with them first by registering your property.
2. If you do have an account at Best Day:
Go ahead and proceed with Step 2
Please be aware that Best Day has some minimum requirements that must be met in order to belong to the portfolio of Best Day - If you have any questions about the requirements please contact Best Day support team directly.
- Please contact your Best Day account manager and ask them to create the channel manager credentials. The account manager should send these credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org and myfrontdesk support team will proceed and enable the channel for you
- Wait for myfrontdesk support team to confirm the connection
- When Best Day confirms the connection, they will email us, so we can enable the connection for you
Do not worry, you will receive an email notifying you that Best Day is ready for mapping!
- Go to Manage and click on Channels
- Search for Best Day. If you have correctly completed the steps above, Best Day will be displayed on your channels list as 'Ready for mapping'. Click on this button to proceed
If you're seeing 'not setup, click to setup' instead of "Ready for mapping" button, it means that Best Day did not enable myallocator as your channel manager or they did not send the credentials to Cloudbeds support team yet.
Please go ahead and contact your account manager to check the connection status
3. Click on "CONTINUE" to start the mapping process (at this point, your credentials has been already enabled by Cloudbeds support team)
4. Select Best Day rooms from the drop down which correspond to myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) rooms and click "CONTINUE" when completed
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
5. Select which Rate Plan created for the room type on Best Day will be controlled by the channel manager
Although Best Day supports the Extra Person Fee pricing, only two types of Rate Plans will receive the extra bed rate on myallocator.
If you work with extra person fee on myfrontdesk side and would like to send to Best Day, please ensure that your rooms on the Best Day side were enabled for an EP or BI rate plans.
Once that is done, you will be able to set the extra bed rate in the channel mapping (please check next steps) and the extra bed rates will appear on Best Day.
Below, you can see how to check if your rooms already have the Rate Plans (EP and BI) mentioned above
If you have issues enabling the rate plans, please contact Best Day support team. We are not able to make changes on your channel's extranet.
6. Base Rate Adjustment
- Use this page to adjust rates specifically for accommodation types on Best Day.
For example, if you want an accommodation type to have an increase of 5%, enter "5" into the base rate adjustment field and select " + %" on the drop-down menu.
- Use the Adjust All feature to adjust all your rates on Best Day. Rate differences can be set as a percentage or as a fixed amount.
- If you do not wish to adjust your rates at this time, click "CONTINUE".
7. Once you have the correct rate plans enabled as mentioned above, you will be able to setup the extra settings to be displayed on Best Day: Extra Bed Rate, Child Rate, Junior Rate Settings
The option(s) you select below must match what is set in your Best Day extranet
Frequently Asked Questions
Best Day supports:
- Minimum length of stay;
- Maximum length of stay;
- Rate Plan Mapping;
- Close Day (Stop Sell);
- Closed to Arrival;
- Closed to Departure
Best Day does not support:
- Credit Cards details
Although Best Day supports the Extra Person Fee pricing, only two types of Rate Plans will receive the extra bed rate on myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds)
If you work with extra person fee on myfrontdesk side and would like to send to Best Day, please ensure that your rooms on the Best Day side were enabled for an EP or BI rate plans as explained above.