Only user with the role Property Owner has access to Security page. On this page, the Property Owner can:
- Grant credit card viewing access to users.
- Reset users' credit card viewing password.
- Set users' auto log out.
Learn about each action below. If you need more information about credit card viewing, check out: Credit Card Viewing - Everything You Need to Know
How to access
Before proceeding, make sure your user is the Property Owner. Only Property Owner has access to Security page.
- Click Manage (gear icon).
- Under User Management, select Security.
Credit Card Viewing Permissions and User Security
- Click the Actions button and select one or multiple users to:
- Set/Reset Credit Card Password: Reset the user's credit card viewing password, a reset link will be sent to the registered email.
- Grant Credit Card Viewing Access: Give user permission to view guest's credit card data.
- Set Auto Logout in minutes: If the user is inactive on the computer for the amount of time specified, then the user will be automatically logged out from Cloudbeds PMS.
- Grant credit card viewing access by switching the toggle to green. Remove access by switching the toggle to grey.
Property Owner has access to view the credit card data by default — this cannot be disabled. Property Owner must set up password to view credit card data like other users: How to Grant and Set Up the Credit Card Viewing Password (Property Owner)
- See the list of all active users in the system.
- Check user's credit card password status.
- Check if auto-logout was set for the user.
- Once finish with the settings, click Apply.