Established in 2012, Pegipegi has provided travelers in Indonesia with the best online reservation service. As one of the biggest and fastest-growing online travel agents in Indonesia, Pegipegi is committed to inspire and inform its customers as a fun traveling partner about exciting travel destinations through a variety of platforms such as mobile app, website, and social media.
It's connected to numerous accommodation options covering Indonesia and major cities in Asia, as well as thousands of flight and train routes.
How to Connect Pegipegi to myfrontdesk
Make sure that your room setup is correct on Pegipegi account before requesting connection.
- Request your Pegipegi Account Manager to enable connection with myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) in Pegipegi Extranet.
- Pegipegi team will send an email to Cloudbeds team with your hotel's yadNo (Hotel ID) and the hotel name
- Pegipegi team will notify Cloudbeds support team and we will enable the connection for you so you can start mapping the channel.
- Click on Manage (gear icon)
- Go to the Channels page
- Search for Pegipegi and click on the Ready For Mapping button
If you don't see Pegipegi on the list, please complete the Step 2 from this connection guide and wait for myfrontdesk team to enable the connection.
- Your Hotel ID credentials will be already entered. Click on NEXT.
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Pegipegi. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Pegipegi. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Pegipegi Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed. Click Next when completed or if you want to skip this step.
The mapping is complete.
- Click on Full Refresh to send an update to the channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Minimum length of stay
- Close days for arrival;
- Close days for departure
- Closing rate plan for bookings;
- Advanced Channel Rates
Pegipegi doesn't support:
- Maximum length of stay
Effective from March 2, 2020:
Phone number: 0804 1400 777 (24 hours)