Established in 2012, Pegipegi has provided travelers in Indonesia with the best online reservation service. As one of the biggest and fastest-growing online travel agents in Indonesia, Pegipegi is committed to inspire and inform its customers as a fun traveling partner about exciting travel destinations through a variety of platforms such as mobile app, website, and social media.
It's connected to numerous accommodation options covering Indonesia and major cities in Asia, as well as thousands of flight and train routes.
Register at Pegipegi right now by filling out this Registration Form
Pegipegi Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1. Register your property at PegiPegi
Before connecting to myfrontdesk you should register your property at Pegipegi by filling out this form:
If you already have an account at PegiPegi please proceed to the next step.
Step 2. Ask your PegiPegi account manager to connect your account to myallocator and wait for an email
Make sure that your room setup is correct on PegiPegi account before requesting connection
1. Ask your PegiPegi (not myallocator) Account Manager to enable connection with myallocator (channel manager for myfrontdesk). Pegipegi Extranet link: https://wwws.pegipegi.com/extranet
2. Pegipegi team will send an email to myfrontdesk team with your hotel's yadNo (Hotel ID) and the hotel name
3. After myfrontdesk team receives this email - our Support enables the channel for you and put it in status 'Ready for mapping' in myfrontdesk. You will receive an email once this is done to complete channel setup.
Step 3. Complete the mapping in myfrontdesk
1. Login to myfrontdesk and go to Manage > Channels
2. Next to PegiPegi you will see a status a button 'Ready for mapping', click on it
If you don't see PegiPegi on the list, please complete the Step 2 from this connection guide and wait for myfrontdesk team to enable the connection.
3. Your HotelID will be already entered. Click 'NEXT'
4. Map the rooms between myfrontdesk and Pegipegi by matching the myfrontdesk room type with the corresponding channel room type from the drop-down. Click NEXT when finished:
5. Select which channel rate plan should be updated with the prices in the myfrontdesk calendar. As a rule, it should be your main/base rate type on the channel.
Click NEXT when done:
6. Enter the base rate adjustment to increase your base rates on this channel or send a discount (not mandatory). DO NOT enter your room rates here.
Click NEXT when finished:
7. The connection is done! Leave the box on this page checked to send Full Refresh to the channel and update it with your myfrontdesk rates and availability: