Yatra ,based in Gurgaon India, is one of India’s leading online travel companies. As a leading platform of accommodation options, Yatra provides real-time bookings for more than 83,000 hotels in India and over 800,000 hotels around the world.
How to connect Yatra to myfrontdesk
Send an email to the Yatra Connectivity Team - email@example.com -
Ask them to enable a connection with channel manager myallocator. The request should be sent from the email you used to register at Yatra
1. Access your Yatra Account / Extranet and copy your property ID as shown below:
2. Login to your myfrontdesk account and go to Manage > Channels
3. Search for Yatra/Travelguru and click 'Not Setup, click to setup'
4. Enter your Hotel ID copied from the Extranet and click NEXT
5. Select the Yatra rooms from the drop down that correspond to myfrontdesk rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
6. Select which Rate Plan created for the room type on Yatra will be controlled by myfrontdesk. As in myfrontdesk you set up base rates only, we recommend to map all your rooms to Standard Rate plans or Base Rates on Yatra.
For example, you map Deluxe Room with your Yatra rate plan type called 'B2C'; this means that myfrontdesk will send its rates to B2C plan which basically becomes your Standard Rate Plan.
You can set up packages/special promotions/derived rate plans directly on OTA. Please contact your Yatra Account Manager to assist with setting up rate plans/promotional rates.
7. Set up Base Rate Adjustments for each room on Yatra if needed (discount or an increase of your base rate for this specific channel which is often used to cover the cost of channel fee)
8. Click to send a full refresh to update channel's extranet
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations
Yatra does not support:
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure