Founded in 2001, i-escape curates a handpicked collection of boutique hotels, B&Bs, villas, and apartments for discerning, affluent travelers worldwide. Properties listed on i-escape differentiate and elevate themselves in a way that is more difficult to accomplish on less-selective OTAs, resulting in improved visibility to target clientele.
Official i-escape website: https://www.i-escape.com/
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel
How to Connect i-escape to myfrontdesk
- Before connecting myfrontdesk to i-escape, you need to register an account with the channel.
To do that, please visit http://www.i-escape.com/join for an overview of the channel and click through to the last page of the presentation where you can 'Apply to Join'.
For a direct link to the application form, please use the following link: http://www.i-escape.com/application
2. Ask your i-escape Account Manager to provide your Hotel ID for mapping inside myfrontdesk and proceed with Step 2 below.
Go to myfrontdesk and click on the gear icon
- Click on the Channels page
- Search for i-escape and click on the 'Not Setup' button
- Once you have been approved as a property on the i-escape platform and assigned a Hotel ID, enter it below and click Request Activation.
You may contact the i-escape Support team or your i-escape account manager to get your Hotel ID.
This will send a request to the channel to enable the connection for channel management.
You will be notified via email when the connection has been enabled and your rooms are ready for mapping.
4. The channel will be set to 'Pending Approval from Channel' until you're notified that the rooms are ready for mapping.
- Once you're notified via email that the rooms are ready for mapping, go back to Channels
- 'I-escape' should be set to status 'Ready for mapping'. Click on it to start the mapping process
- Click CONTINUE to proceed
4. Map the rooms between myfrontdesk and i-escape by selecting the corresponding room type from the drop-down list. Click CONTINUE after all room types are mapped.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
5. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type separately, or you can use Adjust All if needed. Click CONTINUE when completed or if you want to skip.
6. Click to send a full refresh to update channel's extranet
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure