Bakuun.com is the first OTA with 0% commission and no fees for room reservations. This channel also specializes in the reservation of day use rooms, meeting rooms, travel packages, and a "share your rooms" partner program.
Official website: https://www.bakuun.com/
You can register your property on Bakuun by following this link.
If you don’t have an account with Bakuun:
If you have an account with Bakuun:
Login to your Bakuun Express Extranet Control Panel and proceed to step 2.
- Click on Manage properties in Bakuun's extranet
- Select the property you want connect to myallocator (Cloudbeds channel manager)
3. Click on Manage Connectivity
IMPORTANT: The connection will only be possible if all the rooms and the relative conditions have already been created within Bakuun's extranet.
4. Under Channel Manager Provider List scroll down to Myallocator (Cloudbeds channel manager) and click on Select
5. Select Full Connection (two-ways) type. With this connection type it is possible to manage reservations, rates and availability through myfrontdesk.
6. Check the box next to Terms and Conditions and click Accept
7. Wait for Cloudbeds confirmation.
8. Once we confirm the connection, Bakuun will redirect you to the 4th step: click on "Yes, I confirm the connection with the provider" and proceed to step 2.
ln case of problems and/or doubts or any other assistance needed related to the connection procedure, the extranet provides active Chat assistance at the bottom of the screen. Bakuun Support team is also available by email at email@example.com and by phone +44.203.813.2853
1. Login to myfrontdesk and open Channels section
2. Search for Bakuun and click on Ready for mapping
3. Login to your account: enter your Property Code and Password:
Click on Enable Channel, if requested, and proceed:
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Bakuun. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Bakuun. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Bakuun. Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed. Click NEXT when completed or leave it empty if you want to skip.
Click on Full Refresh in the top right corner of the Channel Setup page to send rates/availability from Cloudbeds to the channel immediately: