This article provides instructions for accessing Cloudbeds' Data Processing Addendum (also known as a Data Processing Agreement).
A Data processing Addendum/Agreement (DPA) is a legally binding document to be entered into between the controller and the processor in writing or in electronic form. It regulates the particularities of data processing – such as its scope and purpose – as well as the relationship between the controller and the processor.
Cloudbeds' Data Processing Addendum (also known as a Data Processing Agreement) is included below for your access. This article will walk you through the process of accessing the DPA and signing it for your own records.
To complete this DPA, the customer's Authorized Representative (whomever the customer deems appropriate) must perform the following:
1. Access the link below to open the DPA
2. Enter your email address and click "Verify your email address"
3. Go to your email to open the DPA document
4. Click GET Started
5. Complete all required fields within the HelloSign document
6. Click "I AGREE" to be legally bound with Cloudbeds by the DPA.
7. You will receive the signed DPA as an attachment in your email.
You can also create a free HelloSign account if you wish to access it online in the future (not required).