This article will show you how to set up CanadaStays with myfrontdesk.
Note: If you do not have an account with CanadaStays, click the following link to get in touch with an Account Manager or add your own property: https://www.canadastays.com/company/contact
1. Follow these steps within your CanadaStays Extranet
- Build your room listing(s)
- Note: if you have multiple room types please make sure your CanadaStays Account Manager is aware and ask about their Multi-Unit support so they can provide you with the optimal solution for your property.
- Listing(s) will be verified by CanadaStay's Customer Service department.
- Your CanadaStays Account Manager will provide you with a username & password to connect to the CanadaStays channel.
- Once you have the username and password, please proceed with the steps below.
2. When your property is setup with CanadaStays, please proceed with the instructions below in myfrontdesk
- Go to myfrontdesk account, click on Manage and then Channels.
- Find CanadaStays on the list and click on the red button.
3. Enter your credentials (received from CanadaStays) and click Next.
4. Map your rooms together. If you need assistance please refer to this guide: Room Mapping Guidelines
5. Ensure your currency is set to the currency you have selected in CanadaStays. All transactions will be in Canadian dollars (both CAD & USD are displayed).
6. On your channel summary page you’ll be able to see that the setup has been completed.