Stay Bonanza is zero-commission OTA. When you sign up with Stay Bonanza, your property will receive worldwide visibility, with extended reach to travelers in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
With a customer membership program that guarantees the best online prices, Stay Bonanza offers a fairer, cheaper alternative for everybody. In return for zero commission, Stay Bonanza asks accommodation providers to match their lowest available online price (excluding own websites), and then they offer their members a 5% discount, paid for by accommodation providers.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Check the FAQ section before connecting to know more information about features supported and further details
How to connect Stay Bonanza to Cloudbeds PMS
If you do not have an account at Stay Bonanza
Create an account at Stay Bonanza. Here's the sign-up link.
You can already select the Myallocator - Cloudbeds Channel Manager while you are registering the property.
Once you complete the settings in the channel's extranet, Stay Bonanza team will approve and activate your property on their end and you will receive your Stay Bonanza HOTEL ID. Go ahead and proceed with Step 2.
If you do have an account at Stay Bonanza
Go ahead and proceed with Step 2.
If you have not set up your channel manager in Step 1, before moving forward you must configure myallocator as your channel manager in Stay Bonanza:
- Access your Stay Bonanza extranet
- Go to Property Information
- Select myallocator as your channel manager
Reach out to Stay Bonanza team directly in case you have any questions about the extranet settings.
Once your property is connected to myallocator in Stay Bonanza extranet, go ahead and proceed with Step 3.
- Click on Manage (gear icon)
- Go to the Channels page
- Search for Stay Bonanza and click on the Not Setup button
Click on Enable Channel, if requested, and proceed:
- Login with your Stay Bonanza Hotel ID
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Stay Bonanza. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in Cloudbeds PMS or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Stay Bonanza. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Stay Bonanza. Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed. Click Next when completed or if you want to skip this step.
- Send a full refresh to update availability and rates to the channel.
The mapping is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
Stay Bonanza supports:
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
Stay Bonanza does not support:
- Credit Card Details