Hotel Bonanza is zero-commission OTA. When you sign up with Hotel Bonanza, your property will receive worldwide visibility, with extended reach to travelers in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
With a customer membership program that guarantees the best online prices, Hotel Bonanza offers a fairer, cheaper alternative for everybody. In return for zero commission, Hotel Bonanza asks accommodation providers to match their lowest available online price (excluding own websites), and then they offer their members a 5% discount, paid for by accommodation providers.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect Hotel Bonanza to myfrontdesk
If you don’t have an account at Hotel Bonanza
First of all, you need to create an account at Hotel Bonanza Here's the sign-up link: https://extranet.staybonanza.com/signup.
Click 'Join Us'. To begin the simple online registration. Please enter your property name, email, and telephone number. You can already select the channel manager myallocator while you are registering the property (you can change this at a later date).
Once you complete entering all the information associated with the hotel in the extranet - rooms, rates, media, payments etc -the Hotel Bonanza team will approve and activate the hotel on their end and you will receive your Hotel Bonanza HOTEL ID.
2. If you do have an account at Hotel Bonanza
Proceed with Step 2
Before connecting Hotel Bonanza to myfrontdesk you should have a registered Hotel Bonanza account connected to myallocator (myfrontdesk channel manager).
Access your Hotel Bonanza extranet and select the channel manager myallocator. Please contact Hotel Bonanza directly if you have any questions about the extranet.
Once your property is registered on Hotel Bonanza, and myallocator is set as your channel manager on Hotel Bonanza, you may start connecting the channel in myfrontdesk and map the rooms by following the steps below
- Access your myfrontdesk account and open the Channels page
- Search for Hotel Bonanza and click on the 'Not Setup' button
3. Click to Enable the Channel
4. To begin channel setup, enter your Hotel ID and click CONTINUE. If you do not know your Hotel ID, or if your credentials are incorrect, please contact your Hotel Bonanza account manager.
5. Select Hotel Bonanza rooms from the drop down which correspond to myfrontdesk rooms
6. Select the corresponding Channel Rate Plan to mapp
Click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
7. Use this page to adjust rates specifically for accommodation types on Hotel Bonanza
Frequently Asked Questions
Hotel Bonanza supports:
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
Hotel Bonanza does not support:
- Credit Card Details