Cozystay is the first offshore vacation rental platform targeting global departures from China and local Chinese vacationers. Your listing will be advertised globally and throughout China and with greater exposure with our Asian travel industry partners C-trip, Tujia, Xiaozhu, Mafengwo, Caissa and many more.
CozyStay Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connecting CozyStay to myfrontdesk
Before connecting CozyStay to myallocator you need to:
- Sign up as a host on www.cozystay.com and create the listing(s): Your listing must be approved by CozyStay audit team. Approvals may take 1 business day.
- One listing on CozyStay corresponds to one room type in myfrontdesk. That means that if you have 5 room types in myfrontdesk you need to create 5 separate listings on CozyStay
- Once your listing(s) are approved, go to any of your listing and click on 'Price Calendar' > 'Channel Manager'
- Copy both UUID and Token
- *they are the same on any of the listing within one account
1. Go to your myfrontdesk account and open Channels section
2. Search for CozyStay and click on it
3. Enter your CozyStay UUID and Token and then press <Next>
4. Map each room type in myallocator to corresponding listing and click NEXT
One listing on CozyStay corresponds to one room type in myfrontdesk.
For example, if you have 5 room types in myfrontdesk - you need to create 5 listings on CozyStay
5. Add Base Rate Adjustment if needed
6. Done! Myfrontdesk will send full refresh to CozyStay automatically