Lightspeed L is a сloud-based POS system which will help you manage staff, serve customers and monitor performance.
"Lightspeed is an POS that allows you to create a customizable menu, complete with images and modifiers, update your floor plan in real time, as well as manage your integrations, staff and loyalty programs — all in one place. So you can focus on creating that unique restaurant experience."
- Lightspeed L POS only works with all of the iOS devices (Mac, iPad, iPhone)
- Lightspeed must have the same default currency set as Cloudbeds.
- For more information about Lightspeed's availability in your country, language and currency, please contact Lightspeed's Sales team.
- You must have the same name of payments/credit cards in your Lightspeed settings and in Cloudbeds in order for them to match. If they are not the same, Cloudbeds will create a "duplicate" in the account.
- Lightspeed doesn't sync with Cloudbeds Payments Terminals.
- If you need to void/remove a charge added by Lightspeed you will need to do it from the Lightspeed App. Alternatively, you can adjust the charge on the folio. Please check further information about this topic on the FAQ How does Lightspeed handle adjustments or voids?
- Your Lightspeed inventory is not synced with myfrontdesk Stock Inventory
- Currently, you can only send open tabs (unpaid bills) to myfrontdesk. If the guest pays for the bill at the restaurant/bar, it cannot be sent to their folio.
- If you need to charge different folios, you need to separate the bill in Lightspeed before charging the rooms.
- Transactions that are not charged to a room, will sync every 5 minutes to the House Account.
- Property owner can not be registered as an owner of another property under the same e-mail. In this case the connection will not work even though it will look connected.