Zoom is a video conferencing program that offers the best video, audio, and wireless screen-sharing experience across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Linux.
A customer coach will send you a link to join the scheduled meeting. To join the meeting you'll need to download the Zoom app.
How to join a Zoom meeting
You have a few options to join a scheduled meeting:
- You can click on the Zoom link sent in the ticket.
- You can copy and paste the link to browser's address bar.
- You can start the meeting by using the meeting ID inside zoom app
How to download Zoom application
Please follow this link to download the browser app:
- For iOS, visit the App Store
- For Android, visit Google Play
How to sign up
Click Sign Up to create a Zoom account.
How to start
After you launch the app, you have two options:
- Join a Meeting - select if you just want to join a meeting-in-progress.
- Sign In - select if you would like to log in and start or schedule your own meeting.
You can add meeting ID to join the meeting. The ID can be found in the link. For example: https://cloudbeds.zoom.us/j/8105555555.
Launch the app
Once you've received the link for the meeting, you can click on it and launch the app. The same process can be done when you copy/paste the link in the browser's address bar.
Zoom Client is launched via Launch Application in Google Chrome. If you are using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari to join or host a meeting, you will see a dialog box to launch the Zoom application. You can click on Remember my choice and then Launch Application.