Icastelli.net offers guests a unique collection of luxury and historical hotels all over the world - including boutique hotels, design hotels, and exclusive riads, This channel also focuses on providing top service to its clientele via dedicated club membership, with benefits and exclusive rates.
How to connect Icastelli to myfrontdesk
- Click on Manage (gear icon)
- Go to Channels page
- Search for Icastelli.net and click on Not setup, click to setup
- Login with your Icastelli Hotel ID
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Icastelli. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed. Click Next when completed or if you want to skip this step.
- Send a full refresh to update availability and rates to the channel.
The mapping is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure