SIGA (Sistema Integrado de Gestão de Alojamentos) is a platform where property managers can consolidate reservation data from multiple sources and send required guest details to the Portuguese immigration authorities. It connects to different sources to obtain reservation data and allows guests to fill in their own details.
Visit SIGA's website here
- App Type: Website
- Compatible Cloudbeds Account Types: Myfrontdesk
- Website: https://siga.center
- App Permissions: Reads reservation, guest and property information
- Property owners can configure SIGA automatically by retrieving their property info and then import all reservations.
- With regular usage, a one-time authentication is needed to link between SIGA and Cloudbeds
- SIGA will process the guest details and send the data to the immigration services (SEF in Portugal). This can be done manually with a quick click of a button, or even configured for automatic submission
- SIGA can also be used so that you grant access to service users for specific tasks such as sending the immigration data, accounting or performing checkins/out, cleaning and transfers.
The following list contains the only regions currently compatible with SIGA (will be updated). If your property is not located in one of the regions listed below then integration is not available for you at the moment.
Cloudbeds' Users may contact SIGA support team for SIGA related questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any additional questions about connecting to SIGA, please contact the SIGA support team.
Step 1: Signup For A SIGA Account
You will receive an email to activate your account by clicking on the indicated link. You will then be able to log in using your registered email address as username and the chosen password.
Step 2: Login to SIGA
Once you have a SIGA account, you can move on to connecting to Cloudbeds. Choose the "Owner" section and log in as indicated.
Step 3: Connect to Cloudbeds and Import Property
The view after login is your main dashbord with several tabs. Click on the "Properties" tab and then on the "Import" button to import your property.
Choose "Cloudbeds" on the next screen and click "Import properties". You will be redirected to the Cloudbeds authentication window where permission information is displayed.
If you are not yet logged in you will need to do so first. SIGA will require the following permissions:
Click "Approve" and SIGA will configure the connection and import the property for you. By clicking on "Properties" again you will now see your property listed. Click anywhere on that line and complete configuration for your property.
The following information needs to be filled in:
- SEF ID: this is your invoice number normally
- SEF order: this is typically "00" or the sequence number within the SEF registration
- SEF code: your SEF password, typically 12 digits
If you will be using SIGA for invoicing, you will need to fill in the fields in the "Invoicing section".
Step 4: Importing Reservations
After the property has been fully configured you can start importing your reservations. Choose the "Reservations" tab and then click "Import".
Once again choose the "Cloudbeds" tab and then "Import selected properties". SIGA will then connect to Cloudbeds and download all the reservations that are active. Importing of reservations can be configured to be automatic if you go back to the property configuration and choose "External mappings: configure" and activate the "Auto-import" checkbox.
Step 5: Confirm and Send Immigration Form
Once the reservations have been imported they will remain with SIGA. However, you will probably be updating the guest data in Cloudbeds. Before submitting to the Immigration Services, you need to import the reservation again with the "Update" option activated, to make sure any recent data is downloaded one last time. After this, click on the desired reservation in the list and the reservation details will be shown.
The screen is divided into two sides. The left side, which contains reservation details and the right side, which contains the guest details. Confirm that they are correct and then click on "Send to SEF" at the bottom to initiate the process of sending to the Immigration Services.
Things to Note:
- After sending, an error may show up in case something went wrong or there are missing or incorrect fields filled in.
- Sending to SEF can also be configured to be automatic. In this case, SIGA will send the immigration details on the day after the guests around, at the time you indicate. This is to make sure that you have enough time to confirm that the guests have in fact been checked in and that the data can be sent, safely.