This article will discuss EET - Electronic Registration of Sales to the Czech Republic's Financial Administration. Accommodation businesses are required to record their cash sales activities electronically only and not in any other way.
This integration is only compatible for properties based in the Czech Republic.
How to access the Electronic Registration of Sales
- Click on the gear icon and access the Czech Registration of Sales tab
If you do not have this feature enabled, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com
Fill out all the mandatory fields:
- Tax identification number
- Business premises ID
- Upload the EET Certificate
Switch the toggle to enable.
Access the reservation for which you want to issue the receipt:
1. Access 'Actions' drop-down menu on the top right
2. Click on 'Generate EET Receipt'
The pop-up for EET receipt will be displayed
3. Add your sales activities (Accommodations and/or Food & Beverage) by adding the description and the corresponding amount
4. Select if the transaction is a refund or not - you can use this option if you need to refund a partial or full amount
5. Click on Issue EET Receipt when you're ready
Remember that the grand total should not be empty
After clicking on "Issue EET Receipt", the new document should be added under the "Government Receipts" list so you can download and also print the receipt if needed.
The receipts can be found under 'Documents (1) > Government Receipts' (2) tab.