In myfrontdesk, there is an option to allow guests to select and book a specific, individual room within the room type on mybookings. You can also customize the individual rooms’ names and add pictures in the Accommodation Types page.
1. Click 'Manage'
2. Click 'Accommodation Types'
3. Select your room type and scroll down to '(OPTIONAL) ACCOMMODATION NAMING AND ORGANIZATION' section.
4. Click 'Edit' to give each of your rooms a name (this will be visible on the Calendar and mybookings booking engine), the public description, and photos.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for other languages if needed.
Individual rooms can be re-ordered and the order will reflect on the booking engine and calendar. When decreasing the number of accommodations they should be deleted from the bottom up.
6. Click 'Mybookings Settings' tab.
7. Select the option to 'Allow guests to book specific accommodations on mybookings' then select your room type(s).
As a result, guests will now see the following options on your mybookings page.