Guests are able to select and book a specific, individual room within the room type on mybookings. Customers can customize the individual rooms’ names and add pictures in the Accommodation Types page.
Individual rooms can be reordered and the order will reflect on booking engine and calendar. When decreasing the number of accommodations they will be deleted from the bottom up.
1. Go to Settings > Accommodation Types page and scroll down
2. Select Customize accommodation names, images and descriptions
3. Edit your accommodations for mybookings booking engine
1. Name your room (this will be visible in Calendar and on mybookings booking engine)
2. Add a public description
3. Upload the accommodation photos
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for other languages