In myfrontdesk, there is an option to allow guests to select and book a specific, individual room within the room type on you booking engine mybookings. You can also customize the individual rooms’ names and add pictures in the Accommodation Types page.
1. Click 'Manage'
2. Click 'Accommodation Types'
3. Click on your room type and scroll down to '(OPTIONAL) ACCOMMODATION NAMING AND ORGANIZATION' section
4. Click 'Edit' to give each of your rooms a name the public description, and photos (this will be visible on the Calendar and mybookings booking engine only)
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for other languages if needed
Individual rooms can be re-ordered and the order will reflect on the booking engine and calendar.
6. For dorm rooms, you also have the option to organize the beds into rooms.