Follow the instructions in this article to cancel your Cloudbeds account.
A few notes before cancelling your account
The following will happen when your account is canceled:
- After your request is processed you will no longer be able to log into the application. Take care to export any data you want to keep before confirming the account cancellation.
- All connections to third-party systems will be deactivated.
- All inventory updates to channels will stop.
- You will also need to deactivate the connection to myallocator (Channel Manager by Cloudbeds) from within the channels' extranets.
After the cancellation request is submitted, your account will remain active. Future invoices will be on hold until the cancellation of your account is confirmed. Notice that overdue invoices may still be charged.
If you have a group of properties under the same Billing account and you would not like to cancel all of them, select which members of your group you are planning to cancel.
How to cancel your Cloudbeds account
Step 1 - Submit your Cancellation Request
- Access your Billing Portal, click on the Account menu and select Cancel Account
- Read carefully the message displayed and click on I agree to proceed
- Fill out the Cancellation Form
- Submit the Cancellation Request. Upon submitting your Cancellation Request, one of our team members will contact you within 72 business hours.
Step 2 - Deactivate myallocator in all of your OTAs
This is the most crucial step of all! If you do not perform this step, you will be unable to manage your rates and inventory on your channel sites.
Contact all of your channels (OTAs) and inform them that you have deactivated myallocator as your Channel Manager.
- If you do not inform all of your channels that you have canceled myallocator, your availability and rates will still be available from the most recent update on your Extranet sites (such as Booking.com, Hostelworld, Expedia)
- You must cancel the connection to myallocator directly on your channel's extranet before you can manage your rates and availability on the channel again
- Myallocator can not disable the connection on the channel side for you. Only you (as the property owner) can contact the channels to disable myallocator from their side.
Contact the channel's support team directly if you have questions on how to disable myallocator on the channel/OTA side.
Example - Booking.com
To disconnect your myallocator account from Booking.com, you must log in to the Booking.com extranet and follow the steps of this article: How to disconnect Booking.com from myfrontdesk
To re-activate your Cloudbeds account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the reactivation.
I want to cancel my account for Hotel Nusantara Sembalun. Starting now
Hello Hugo! A support Ticket has been created and our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
I have a concern . the steps for cancelling the cloudbeds account it does not work . there is no icon that we can click.Its look like it was restricted in your end. Please kindly help us to cancelled our cloudbeds account in order not continously running the bill.Thank you