- Video Training: If you would like to review a video of this scenario, click here.
- Purpose: Using Shared Inventory to sell both a whole house or separate rooms within that house.
- Recommended Property Types: Vacation Rentals, Campgrounds, etc
Things To Keep In Mind:
- You may want to rearrange your linked room types on the calendar so that they are organized in a specific order, read our article about how to do that.
- The split rooms must all be of the same accommodation type.
How Shared Inventory Works with Houses and Other Split Accommodations:
- In some cases, shared inventory can be used to sell one degree of split rooms.
- The split rooms must all be the same accommodation type.
- Example: You can split a house into two identical duplexes, but you cannot split a house into a king room and three studios.