Shared inventory is the practice of selling the same physical room under multiple layouts. This article shows how split one accommodation into multiple private to sell the entire house or separate rooms within that house.
- Video Training
- Recommended Property Types: Vacation Rentals, Campgrounds, etc
- You may want to rearrange your linked room types on the calendar so that they are organized in a specific order, read our article to learn more;
- The split rooms must all be of the same accommodation type.
How Shared Inventory Works with Houses and other split accommodations:
- In some cases, shared inventory can be used to sell one degree of split rooms.
- The split rooms must all be the same accommodation type.
- Example: You can split a house into two identical duplexes, but you cannot split a house into a king room and three studios.