Shared inventory is the practice of selling the same physical room under multiple layouts. This article shows how to sell the same physical room as two different private accommodation types. Example: Listing one of your rooms online as either a king or a queen.
- Video Training
- Recommended Property Types: Any properties which have at least one room with a flexible layout
- Do not link accommodations which are separate physical rooms. Shared inventory must be different layouts for the same physical room.
- Create any additional accommodation types needed - Learn more here
- Example: If you want to sell the same room as both a queen and a king, you will need to have created both of those accommodation types
- You may need to increase your accommodation limit to do this - Reach out to our support team if you need help.
You may want to rearrange your linked room types so that they are close to each other on the calendar, read our article for more details.