Once you have followed the steps in our Distribution Setup Guide, we recommend connecting to as many OTAs possible. The channels listed below are a number of the most popular.
Once you get your credentials, take a look at one of the channel specific guides in our knowledge base.
There are many different online travel agencies, and choosing one can often be confusing. If you'd like a more in-depth analysis, we have a great article on our blog about which OTAs are best for your business based on size, commission, and other factors.
Note: Signing up with an OTA normally involves signing a negotiated contract. Because of this, myfrontdesk cannot create new OTA accounts for you. You must first setup your property with each channel before it can be connected.
Property Type Specific:
While a number of OTAs are used by a diverse collection of property types, many channels do base their business models on specializing towards a specific style of hospitality. The links below will take you straight to the OTA's property registration pages when available.
Properties of all types:
- Budget Places – Add your establishment
- HotelBeds – Hotel Partners
- HRS (Hotel.de) – Hotel Application Form
- Orbitz - Sign up through Expedia
- Hostelling International (HI Hostels) - Join HI
- Hostelworld / Hostelbookers – Hostel Signup
- Gomio – Hostel Signup
- HostelsClub – Join HostelsClub
- Hostel Times – Hostel Signup
Bed and Breakfasts:
- AirBnB - Rent Out Your Room, House or Apartment
- Wimdu - List your place
- Flipkey - List Your Vacation Rental
- 9flats - Sign up
- Vacation Rentals By Owner (VRBO)- List your property
- Your Spain Hostel – Join YourSpainHostel
Eastern Europe, Ukraine, and Russia:
- Ostrovok – For Partners