This article shows how to add a Tripadvisor link to your email templates. You can also use the following steps to add any external hyperlinks to redirect your guests to a new page.
If you don't have TripAdvisor connected, please, check the article Connecting Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals for instructions.
Visit this article to learn how to create new Email Templates and how to Schedule Email Templates
Customize the template
Log into Cloudbeds PMS:
- Click on Email Templates under the Email Configuration section
- You can either choose an existing email template to add the hyperlink or create a new template
In this example, we are editing an existing template.
- Highlight/select the text that you want to add the hyperlink
- Click on the Insert Link icon
- On the pop-up you can:
- Edit the text to display, if needed
- add the URL that you want to redirect your guest
- Choose if you want to open the link in a new window or not
To add images, you may drag and drop or copy and paste an image as shown below:
To learn how to add shortcodes (example: [hotel name] ) click here
- Click on Save once you finish editing your email template