This article will show you how to add a Tripadvisor link to your email templates. You can also use the following steps to add any external hyperlinks to redirect your guests to a new page.
If you don't have TripAdvisor connected, please, check the article Connecting Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals for instructions.
Customize the template
Log into myfrontdesk by Cloudbeds:
- Access the gear icon and click on Email Templates under the Email Configuration section
- You can either choose an existing email template to add the hyperlink or create a new template
In this example, we are editing an existing template.
- Highlight/select the text that you want to add the hyperlink
- Click on the "Insert Link" icon
3. On the pop-up you can:
- Edit the text to display, if needed
- add the URL that you want to redirect your guest
- Choose if you want to open the link in a new window or not
To add images, you may drag and drop or copy and paste an image as shown below:
To learn how to add shortcodes (example: [hotel name] ) click here
Remember to click on Save once you finish editing your email template.