Add the integration in the marketplace to sign up for Italy Police Report. This is a free integration which Cloudbeds provides for customers in the Italy region.
Contact us at email@example.com if you need support.
How to connect
- Click Account
- Select Apps & Marketplace
- Search for an Italy Police Report and click Learn More next to it
- On App preview, click Connect App. Then, you will be prompted to authorize the app to access specific data from your Cloudbeds account.
- This will bring you back to the Marketplace Connected Apps Page, access the Italy Police Report Integration and click App Pages.
- Enter in the Username, Password you use for the “Servizio Alloggiati portal.
- Enter The WS Key you have obtained from the Servizzio Alloggiati. Instructions for finding this can be found on page 23 of this guide.
How to sync guest data
- Syncing guest data happens automatically after a guest has Checked in status, no additional action is required.
- You can validate that data is flowing by logging into the Polizia di Stato portal.
- If an error occurs during the sync process, this will be posted back to the Activity log as Application Errors.
- Once the integration is enabled you should validate that guest data is syncing to the Servizio Alloggiati portal
- Servizio Alloggiati platform - is the online portal and web service provided by the Polizia di Stato.
- Follow this guide to disconnect the app.