Max image dimensions are: 700 x 490 pixels for property and accommodation pictures and 600x80 pixels for the "Print Header" logo.
- Example: A 640 x 640 pixel instagram photo would be rescaled to 430 x 430 pixels so that it kept a similar ratio.
- Files larger than this will be rescaled when possible.
These images are only used for your mybookings account and are not sent to any OTAs.
PNG or JPG image files are recommended.
- We do not reccommend image files larger than 2-3mb. Files larger than that can cause loading problems for guests with slower internet connections.
1. Click on the "manage" gear icon to go to the settings menu and navigate to the Property Profile page
4. Choose the image you would like to upload
We'll use a photo of a puppy for this example, but images should normally be of your property and accommodations.
5.Click done when you are finish selecting images
The current dimensions of the image along with it's size is also visible.
Note: We recommend making sure that your images are not above 2-3Mb as larger image files can cause your booking engine to load slower for customers with a weaker internet connection.
6. Save and Continue
7. Once a photo has been added, you can hover over the image to either crop or remove it.
8. Remember to click the blue "SAVE" button to save all changes.
This same process can also be followed for Accommodations
The images section is in the "Accommodation Types" section at the bottom of the page.