Note: Per-person rates are used for customizing your mybookings engine and are not sent to your distribution channels. To allow the greatest level of flexibility, myfrontdesk sends out a standardized Best Available Rate across all your channels. This helps ensure a consistent sync with your multiple OTAs.
To get started, click on the green "Add interval" button.
How To Add An Interval
- Select the date range you would like this interval to effect.
- Choose a minimum and/or maximum length of stay required to make a reservation.
- Closed to Arrival/ Departure settings are used to prevent guests from arriving or departing on specific dates within the range. This is particularly useful when combined with the other rate restrictions.
- Select the days you want to set a rate for. Not selecting a day within this range will restrict you from being able to sell inventory on those days unless there is a different interval for only those days added.
- Click the blue "Add Interval Button"
Once you have added all rate intervals for your accommodations, click on the blue "SAVE" button in the bottom right corner.