The inspection tab of the housekeeping module can be filtered using a number of fields. Below is the list of current filters and their meanings
1. Room Type: shows all your current room types
2. Room Status: occupied/vacant
3. Condition: clean/dirty
4. Frontdesk Status: check-in/check-out/stayover/turnover/not reserved
There are the following frontdesk statuses:
-Check-In - There is no guest checking out, but there is a guest checking in.
-Check-Out - Guest checking out today, but no guest checking in.
-Stayover - Guest is in-house, not checking out today and is staying for another night
-Turnover- Guest checking out today and another guest checking in today
-Not Reserved - Room is not being used. There is no one there now due to check out, and no one arriving.
5. Assigned To: allows you to filter the rooms by the housekeeper assigned to a room
Inspection Table Legend
Quick Assign: allows you to assign a specific housekeeper for multiple rooms.
- select a room by checking the box;
- select a housekeeper from dropdown list
- click Assign to assign a housekeeper;
- You may also select all the rooms by checking the box on the top of the page
Condition: dirty, clean
- Shows the current condition of the rooms and allows you to set its state, either dirty or clean
Room Status: occupied, vacant
- Shows whether the room is currently occupied by a guest or vacant
- Arrival time: the time when the guest arrives and occupies the room
- Arrival date: the date when the guest arrives and occupies the room
- Departure date: the date when the guest checks out
- Frontdesk status: this column depends heavily on when a guest checks in and checks out. This column is fully automated and cannot be manually changed.
- Assigned to: the housekeeping staff currently assigned to clean the room. If none have been assigned, then N/A will be displayed.
- Do not disturb: A checkbox to designate if the guest has requested to not be disturbed.
- Accommodation comments: Notes for maintenance or other issues to be aware of.
- Click the pencil icon to add an accommodation note