Myallocator (Channel Manager by Cloudbeds) allows you to specify the currencies you want for your various channels from within myfrontdesk. If most of your channels use one currency, you can set a Default currency, and apply that currency to the appropriate channels. You can also specify which currency to use for each unique channel you support.
The currency setting for each channel must match the currency setting that is selected in these settings.
Example: If your default currency is set to GBP (1), but your channel currency for Expedia is set to EUR (2), you must set the Expedia currency in myfrontdesk to EUR (please check the following example)
How to Setup
To manage your currencies, login to your myfrontdesk account:
- Click on the gear icon 'Manage'
- Click on 'Currency' under Channel Distribution menu
- Set your Default currency to the one that is utilized by most of your channels
- If a channel needs an automatic conversion, you are also able to specify which currency you want utilized for each of your unique channels.
- Once you finish, click on 'Full Refresh' to send updates to the channels
Normally currencies are converted automatically, but if your currency is not supported, or if you want to manage them yourself, you can override the daily-updated currency rate on this page.