Normally, currencies are converted automatically, but if your currency is not supported, or if you want to manage them by yourself, you can override the daily-updated currency rate by setting up a custom conversion rate. This is especially popular in Central European countries which currencies are not supported in Booking.com or Hostelworld and the automatic exchange rate may not be always beneficial.
Check in this article to learn how custom conversion rates works and how to set them up.
Before proceeding to custom conversion rate setup, be aware that it only applies for sending updates to the channel, not for importing bookings.
How to set up custom conversion rates
- Click on Manage (gear icon)
- Go to Currency under the Channel Distribution
- Open the Custom Currency Conversion tab
- Turn off the Automatic Conversion option
- Input your custom conversion rate
- Click on Full Refresh button to send an update to your channels
To better understand how the custom conversion rates will work check the following article: Distribution Currency - How do Custom Conversion Rates work