How to edit Name or Email
Follow the steps below:
- My Profile
- Edit Name and Email
- Edit your First name/Last name
- Enter your new Email
- Enter your password in order to change the Email and click CONFIRM
For security reasons, the system will require a password verification when you request to update an email address. Also, the system will terminate all of your modified open sessions once the change is done.
Please take note of your changes, as they will be asked next time you access the system.
How to Edit Password
- Click Edit System Password if you need to change your password to access Cloudbeds PMS
- Type your current password
- Type your new password twice
If you forgot your current password - please follow the instructions in this article: I can't access my account, how do I reset my password?"
Your Password must be strong and have the following security parameters:
- At least 8 alphanumeric characters
- At least 1 upper-case letter
- At least 1 number
- At least 1 special character
- Can not be same as the email
- Can not be same as the credit card password
- Can not be the same a one of the 4 (four) previous used passwords
Whenever your credentials (name, email or password) are updated, the system will ask you to enter the 2 Factor Authentication code the next time you login even using the same device.