There are times when a property wants a place to view notes that have been entered for a reservation or guest. We wanted to build a report that would allow properties to allow a lot of flexibility. Some properties want to see all notes for reservations arriving today. Some want to see only the notes entered today. Some want to see notes for all guests currently in-house.
You can create a new notes report with filters for users to select what they want to see. This report has been added to the Daily Activity Reports section.
- Guest / Reservation Notes -> multi-select
- Reservation status -> multi-select
- Reservation Check-In Date (range) -> datepicker
- Reservation Check-Out Date (range) -> datepicker
- Date note was added (range) -> datepicker
- User added by -> multi-select
Table columns are configurable.The note itself will always appear, but the rest of the columns can be configured and the results can be exported to pdf, txt or csv.