Properties are now be able to have their reservations automatically assigned to rooms, without needing to go to the calendar and assigning each reservation individually.
- Currently, there is no algorithm in place to assign a reservation to a room in order to maximize occupancy. Rather, the reservation is assigned to the first available room.
- There will be times when you might have to re-assign reservations in order to accommodate all the reservations for a day.
- Any overbookings will not be assigned as there is no room available to assign.
- The auto-assignment will only assign rooms for the same room type
- This feature is available to all customers but is disabled by default.
- Auto room assignments will display in activity logs as being made by "system".
Navigate to General Property Settings - Auto Assign Reservations
1: Set radio button to green checkmark if you would like to enable
2: Assign to all existing and new reservations - This will automatically assign any current and future reservations in Cloudbeds that are not assigned.
3: Assign to new reservations only - This will only assign any new reservations regardless of source that come into the system after auto assignment feature is turned on.