Zapier allows users to connect multiple Cloudbeds accounts to the same Zapier account.
After connecting Zapier to your Cloudbeds account, you can connect the app to another Cloudbeds account if you're managing multiple properties.
- The connection should always be done by the Property Owner and users with permission to Connect Apps in Marketplace.
- Though it's possible, Organization Owner, Organization Admin or Organization Users in an Organization should not connect the app. It might cause intermittent connection issues for the properties in the Organization.
Follow the steps:
- Login to desired Cloudbeds account.
- On the same browser, login to Zapier and create a new connection either through My apps, or directly in the Zap editor. Select the option + Connect a new account.
- A pop-up window will open for you to approve the connection, make sure it's the right Cloudbeds account.
- Click Approve.
These steps can be done multiple times for your different property accounts.
Your connected accounts can be managed on Zapier by navigating to Connected Accounts in the Settings. For more general questions how to use Zapier, consult their help center or contact their support team.