Please check the following steps to switch from monthly to annual payments
Access the billing portal
After logging into myfrontdesk: follow the steps below:
1 - Click on your 'User Profile' button on the top right of the page
2 - Click on "Billing Portal"
3 - Under 'Account' menu, select 'Billing Information'
4 - Scroll down to the "Payment Details" section and click 'Edit'
Frequently Asked Questions
With annual payments you will be billed immediately after you enter billing information.
Yes, although it is not the recommnended option. Please check out the Setting up payment options for your Cloudbeds account
We do not accept checks - please use one of the other payment options.
You must pay the outstanding invoice first. As soon as your payment information is added, the system will charge the outstanding invoice (if any) in addition to the Annual invoice. Your next payment date will be updated to reflect both invoice payments.
- Let's say today is January 5, 2017
- You have an outstanding invoice that was generated on January 1 for the month of January
- If you select Annual Payments, the following will occur:
- Your card will be charged immediately for the January 1 invoice
- Your card will be charged immediately for the annual invoice
- Your next payment date will be forwarded to 13 months in the future - changing it to February 1, 2018
The annual payment will be from 12 months from your current invoice date. This could be immediately when entering your credit card info or if you have already paid for a period of time it will extend 12 months from that date.