Cloudbeds Booking Engine offers a number of customization options for those who are either familiar with HTML/CSS or employ a web-designer.
This article shows how to access the customization page and use HTML/CSS Custom Meta Tags for your property website.
You can easily match your website’s existing branding or create your unique style by customizing:
- Header and footer
- Color scheme
- Adding text and hyperlinks
- Hiding default elements
Things to note:
- We provide customization codes as an additional informational resource for those already familiar with HTML and CSS. The code may become outdated and require additional work on it. Our Support Team will be glad to assist you with using the codes only provided by us.
- The code provided are for reference and may require some additional modification to work correctly.
- Cloudbeds does not offer assistance with hotel website web design/development, or customization not provided by us.
- The code work on desktop version of Cloudbeds Booking Engine, and may not work on mobile version.
- Before making changes and customize your backgrounds/images, check out further details about security on this article.
Add HTML and CSS Code to Customize your Booking Engine
- Click on Customize the Booking Engine
- Enter the customization code into the necessary field. Check the Gallery Design Code list to find the code that serves your customization purposes.
- Save your changes
As of September 1st, 2022, the List Design is no longer available for the Cloudbeds Booking Engine. See more details and learn how to transfer your code from List to the Gallery Design in this article.
Explore more Booking Engine customization options here.