Mybookings offers a number of customization options for those who are either familiar with HTML/CSS or employ a web-designer.
You can easily match your website’s existing branding or create your unique style by customizing: header and footer, background, color scheme, fonts, adding text and hyperlinks, hiding default elements.
- If you are interested in this feature, reach out to our support team
- We provide customization codes as an additional informational resource for those already familiar with HTML and CSS. The code may become outdated and require additional work on it. Our support team will be glad to assist you with using the codes ONLY provided by us
- The codes provided are for reference and may require some additional modification to work correctly.
- Cloudbeds does not offer assistance with hotel website webdesign/development, or customization not provided by us
- The codes work on desktop version of mybookings, and may not work on mobile version
- Before making changes and customize your backgrounds/images, check out further details about security on this article
Where to begin
Step 1 - Identify your mybookings design type
- In myfrontdesk, go to Manage and click on mybookings settings
- Check if you are using Gallery or List Design
If you already have customization codes applied to your current design and want to change from List to Gallery design or vice versa, please be aware that custom meta tags will not carry over to new design.
Step 2 - Access our Customization Page
- Click on Customize mybookings
- Choose your design type: gallery or list design
- Enter the customization code to the necessary field - Please check the following articles for your reference: