Note: Not all users will have this capability to override restrictions. Please check the settings in ROLES to see if this feature is active for the assigned roles.
1. Select the Create New Reservation Button from either the Dashboard, Calendar or Reservation Tabs
Direct Reservations - With direct reservation sources, the system will search for availability that matches requirements set by the property.
If there is any Minimum length of stay that was set on the rate intervals, and the dates entered do not meet that criteria, you will get "There is no availability for the dates specified."
2. Change the View Type to "SPLIT"
1) Ensure that the view is set to Split - If nothing shows up click search to have system research.
2) Click on the box located under the price to select that room night
3) Update the Adult/Child/Room Quantity Information
4) Click on ADD
3. Alert Message
The system will automatically give you an alert warning stating that this particular reservation does not meet the restrictions set by your property. At this point you can select OVERRIDE and it allow you to proceed with the rest of the reservation process.
Note: You will need to click on the booking details icon at the bottom right corner of the screen to move to Reservation details.