If there are any Minimum/Maximum length of stay restriction that was set on the rate intervals and the dates entered to make a new direct reservation do not meet those criteria, the user will get the following message: "There is no availability for the dates specified".
This article helps you with a few workarounds.
Not all users will have the capability to override restrictions. Please check the settings in Roles page to see if this feature is active for the specific roles.
Creating New Direct Reservation with Restrictions
With direct reservation sources, the system will search for availability that matches requirements set by the property. If there is any minimum/maximum length of stay that was set on the rate intervals, and the dates entered do not meet those criteria, the user will get the following message "There is no availability for the dates specified".
In order to complete the direct reservation, follow the steps below:
1. Change the View Type to 'SPLIT'
2. Click on the box located under the price to select the room night
3. Update the Adult/Child/Room Quantity information as desired
4. Click on 'ADD'
4. The system will automatically display a warning message stating that this particular reservation does not meet the restrictions set by your property. At this point, you can select OVERRIDE and it will allow you to proceed with the rest of the reservation process.
5. Click on 'Booking Details' to move forward