Step 2: Guest Reservations
Scenario: Guest is currently in-house and wants to room move to another room within the same accommodation type.
1) Click on EDIT RESERVATIONS : this will open up the edit reservation screen
2) Click on the reservations to bring up the current accommodations
Step 3: Secure Room Inventory
1) Click on the ADD Accommodation button to make a new reservation
2) Update the date section to reflect the new Check In & Departure Date and click SEARCH
3) Update the Adult/Child and Quantity sections
4) Click on ADD to proceed to next step
5) Review new accommodations, THEN click on the original reservations.
6) The Original reservations will be highlighted in a light blue shade
7) MODIFY the original reservations departure date to reflect the date of the room move. Click on SEARCH
8) MODIFY the Adult / Child count if necessary and click UPDATE ACCOMMODATION
9) Review reservations in the Accommodation box, once all reservations look accurate then Click UPDATE on the bottom right hand side of screen.
Step 4: Check Out Original reservations
1) To check out the Original reservations go to the OCCUPIED section and select NO.
2) You will get the next screen asking confirming do you want to change the status to check out - select YES
3) The new reservation will now reflect the new room number. All postings from the previous room will follow guest reservations thus no adjustments or payments are required to do a room move anymore.