SagePay is one of the many payment processors we offer through the Payment Gateway feature on the Cloudbeds' platform.
SagePay and Sage are both branches of the same company. Sagepay supports the United Kingdom and Ireland, while Sage supports North America.
If you don't have a SagePay account yet, click here to apply.
You will need to make sure the following configurations are set:
AVS/CV2 and 3D Secure
- Open the Settings tab and click on AVS/CV2
- Turn off AVS/CV2 checking
- Click on 3D secure on the side menu
- Turn off 3D Secure checking
AVS stand for Address Verification Service. By disabling it, you will be able to charge for reservations where Guest's address was not provided.
3D Secure is a feature not currently supported by Cloudbeds. By disabling it, you will be able to charge for reservations without this extra layer of security.
- Click on Valid IPs on the side menu
- Click on the green Add button in the lower right side
- You are going to Add two IP addresses as follow:
- IP address: 146.088.098.245 and 146.088.098.236 (Add one at a time)
- Subnet mask: 255.255.255.000
- Description: Cloudbeds
Keep In Mind
- SagePay provides authorization, capture, sale, credit and void functions for your account.
- You can perform a partial refund, but you will not be able to refund the remaining amount afterwards.
- Make sure the currency used in myfrontdesk matches the currency used in SagePay (British Pounds for UK and Euro for Ireland).
- If you plan to accept PayPal payments, you can configure your myfrontdesk account to do that directly.
Please check if you entered the correct VendorName in the Payment Gateway configurations. If you do not know what your vendor name is you can obtain this by:
- Logging into MySagePay: the value entered into the top box is your Sage Pay vendor name.
- Check your SagePay emails: - when your account is added to their system, they will send you a series of emails that will include your vendor name.
- Contact their support team: as long as you have either your merchant number, or Sage Pay account ref (V00......) their team will be able to provide your vendor name.
This error occurs when you try to refund a charge more than once. If you have already partially refunded a charge, you will not be able to refund the remaining from within myfrontdesk. You can still refund the remaining from within your SagePay account.
This error occurs when you try to refund a charge that was captured from an authorization. We are currently investigating this issue.